The following are the terms & conditions for all competitions advertised on Pop Culture Monster. Where prizes are sponsored by a third party, this will be explicitly stated. By entering any competition, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as follows:
- The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Pop Culture Monster do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Pop Culture Monster. Pop Culture Monster’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Pop Culture Monster reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- Unless otherwise stated, entrants must be a resident of the Republic of Ireland and over 18 years of age.
- Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Pop Culture Monster reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition
- Pop Culture Monster retains the rights to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.