THIS COMPETITION IS NOW *CLOSED*
Honestly, you guys, we’re really excited about this one. We almost considered taking the prize for ourselves. (Note how we didn’t. Go us!)
Firstly, we’re going to tell you a little something about our childhood. We spent hours upon hours watching cartoons. It was the 80s and 90s. It was totally okay to do this. In fact, it was totally encouraged. Cow and Chicken, Dexter’s Laboratory, Roobarb, Mr Benn, Thunderbirds (not technically a cartoon), Animaniacs and the list goes on. We have huge nostalgia for these shows. So when we saw these t-shirts we squee’d, then cried because we couldn’t have them. It all happened so fast and it was incredibly emotional and we don’t really want to talk about it. I don’t even know why we brought it up.
Secondly, here’s the prize. We’re teaming up with MoreTvicar (find them on Facebook and Twitter too) to bring you this awesome prize. You get the chance to win 2 Too Late to Dye Young tees featuring all your favourite cult cartoons. From Cow and Chicken to Bagpuss and even some Scalextrics thrown in for good measure. They come in women’s and men’s. Your choice. You can nab 2 for yourself or be nice and get one for your significant other too. Looking cool together is so much better than looking cool all on your own.
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer this simple question. Email your answer along with your full name to email@example.com.
In the cartoon Dexter’s Laboratory, what is the name of Dexter’s older sister?
B) Dee Dee
But wait! There’s more! “More?”, I hear you say. Well, of course. They’ve also offered all the non-winning entries 25% or £5 off your next order if you sign up to their mailing list. You can sign up on the website by clicking here. Simply enter your email and you’re away in a hack!
Like Pop Culture Monster on Facebook for more awesome competitions like this.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- MoreTvicar and Pop Culture Monster do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Pop Culture Monster. Pop Culture Monster’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Pop Culture Monster reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Pop Culture Monster reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition