Star Trek Into Darkness was the blockbuster to end all blockbusters for 2013. A sequel to 2009’s smash hit, aptly titled Star Trek, Into Darkness sees Kirk and crew at it again. Directed by JJ Abrams and starring Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana, and Benedict Cumberbatch among others, Into Darkness was a huge hit both critically and commercially.
And Pop Culture Monster has a copy of the film to give away on DVD for some lucky readers. Just answer the simple question below to get your name into the hat.
In Summer 2013, pioneering director J.J. Abrams will deliver an explosive action thriller that takes ‘Star Trek Into Darkness.’ When the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for, leaving our world in a state of crisis.
With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction. As our heroes are propelled into an epic chess game of life and death, love will be challenged, friendships will be torn apart, and sacrifices must be made for the only family Kirk has left: his crew.
Question: Who directed Star Trek Into Darkness?
Simply pop your answer below, along with your name and address (so we can send you your prize!) and we’ll let you know if you’ve won. Competition closes Monday 2nd September. Good luck!
- The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Pop Culture Monster do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Pop Culture Monster. Pop Culture Monster’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Pop Culture Monster reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- Entrants must be a resident of the Republic of Ireland and over 18 years of age.
- Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Pop Culture Monster reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition