This competition is now closed.
We’re big fans of Magic here at Pop Culture Monster so we’re really excited about this new competition. We’ve got a set of 5 Innistrad cards all signed by the artist John Avon. The set includes 4 Rare cards, Witchbane Orb and Runechanter’s Pike (Artifacts) and Stensia Bloodhall and Clifftop Retreat (Land) and 1 common Silent Departure (Sorcery).
This set comes straight from John himself and he has kindly offered to personlise the cards just for you, should you wish. John has other cards for sale on his Ebay store. There’s always lots of great cards up there (but only until the time runs out) so check back regularly to see what’s on offer. Also, come Christmas time, there’ll be A1 posters on sale for those of you looking for some great geeky art. You can also check out his official website and follow him on Twitter @RealJohnAvon.
How to Enter:
We want this competition to be a bit of fun. So what we want you to do is make your own Magic: The Gathering card and send it to us. We want funny ones, cool ones, epic ones and everything in between. And here’s how:
2) Send your card to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “MTG Card”.
3) We’ll upload them all to Facebook and you get everyone you know to vote by clicking “like” on your photo.
4) The one with most “likes” by the end of the competition wins.
So get creative and get to sending. You can send more than one card, but please don’t be excessive. Also please refrain from bad language and sexual references, we will not upload any card deemed unsuitable in this manner. So there.
– To enter you must send your card to the above address. We do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
– Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to everyone 13 years and over, except employees of: (a) Pop Culture Monster; and (b) any third party appointed by Pop Culture Monster to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
– Pop Culture Monster’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Pop Culture Monster reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.