It’s coming up to Christmas time, and we’ve got a cool prize for you to win! We’ve got a pair of tickets to give away for Welsh rockers The Blackout‘s gig at The Academy in Dublin on Saturday 17th December. The band will be joined by Revoker and Dublin-based pop-rock outfit Jodi Has a Hitlist on support.
The band released the critically acclaimed album Hope earlier this year. The album was funded independently after the band split with their record label. They signed with Cooking Vinyl on a worldwide deal at the beginning of 2011, and are now looking forward to leaping to the next level with a label that shares their independent-minded philosophy and one which was enthusiastic about Hope from the very beginning.
See the band perform live at the Academy, Saturday 17th December 2011. Tickets priced €19.50 on sale now from all Ticketmaster outlets. This is an over 14s show – strictly no alcohol served. Doors open at 5.00pm.
If you want to win simply pop your answer to the following question into an email with the subject line “The Blackout Competition” and send it to email@example.com.
Where do The Blackout hail from?
Competition closes on Thursday 15th December.
Terms and conditions:
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• MCD and Pop Culture Monster do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Pop Culture Monster. Pop Culture Monster’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Pop Culture Monster reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.