Kids, I’m going to tell you an incredible story. The story of how I met your mother. April Fool’s! This is actually a competition to win some sweet prizes. Battleship prizes, to be exact.
Peter Berg (Hancock) produces and directs Battleship, an epic-scaled action-adventure that unfolds across the seas, in the skies and over land as our planet fights for survival against a superior force. Inspired by Hasbro’s classic naval combat game, Battleship stars Taylor Kitsch as Lt. Alex Hopper, a Naval officer assigned to the USS John Paul Jones; Brooklyn Decker as Sam Shane, a physical therapist and Hopper’s fiancee; Alexander Skarsgard as Hopper’s older brother, Stone, Commanding Officer of the USS Sampson; Rihanna as Petty Officer Raikes, Hopper’s crewmate and a weapons specialist on the USS John Paul Jones; and international superstar Liam Neeson as Hopper and Stone’s superior (and Sam’s father), Admiral Shane.
We have a couple of these to give away:
- Pair of tickets to the “after-work party” and a pair of tickets to the screening at the Savoy, Dublin on Wednesday 11th, April.
The prize packs also include:
- A Battleship bag.
- 2 Battleship caps.
- 2 Battleship Waterproof Cases.
- Battleship the game.
Which singer is making her feature film debut in Battleship (2012)?
b) Paula Abdul
c) Britney Spears
Send us your answer, along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Battleship Competition”.
The closing date is Monday 9th April 2012.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Universal Pictures Ireland and Pop Culture Monster do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Pop Culture Monster. Pop Culture Monster’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Pop Culture Monster reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- Entrants must be a resident of the Republic of Ireland and over 18 years of age.
- Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Pop Culture Monster reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition