Fans of Happy Days and Arrested Development rejoice! We’ve got a signed copy of Henry Winkler’s (The Fonz, Barry Zuckerkorn) latest book I’ve Never Met an Idiot on the River: Reflections on Family, Fishing, and Photography. It’s the perfect addition for your Henry Winkler shrine and it’s essential reading for any fishing enthusiast too!
The book has some wonderful photos and some really funny anecdotes so don’t think just because you’re not a fan of fishing that it’s not for you – this man is highly entertaining. It’s an absolute pleasure to read. With such a positive outlook, it’s difficult not to be inspired by this book.
Now comes the part where you find out how to enter…
Firstly we want you all to “like” our page on Facebook – so click here.
Have you done that? Yes? Okay next step… the easier bit:
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject: Henry Winkler Competition (please include your name and address in there too) and answer this easy question:
What character did Henry Winkler play in the sitcom Happy Days?
a) The Fonz
b) Richie Cunningham
About the book:
In this delightful collection of humorous anecdotes and heartfelt observations, Henry Winkler shares the joy and wisdom he’s accumulated while honing his skills as a fly fisherman. A accomplished sportsman who meticulously records the measurements of every fish he hooks, Winkler has learned that his yearly trips to the river are not just about catching trout. More importantly, they’re about adopting the proper perspective on life. Or, as Winkler puts it, when he’s fly fishing, the river acts like a “washing machine for my brain,” recharging him and reminding him that anything is possible. Winkler makes a habit of sharing his angling adventures with his wife, Stacey, and their three children, Jed, Zoe, and Max. The Winklers’ annual trip, where they can escape the busyness of everyday life, has brought them together as a family. On the river, Henry has grown to appreciate the support his wife and children give him, learned to listen, and developed the confidence to publish his outdoor photography in his first non-fiction book.
An expression of the inherent optimism that stems from the simplicity of the outdoors, I’ve Never Met an Idiot on the River is an invitation to share in the realizations and achievements Winkler
Terms and conditions
- The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Pop Culture Monster do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Pop Culture Monster. Pop Culture Monster’sdecision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Pop Culture Monster reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Pop Culture Monster reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition